It’s a little late to be listing seminars for this month:
- September 5-8: PhotoshopWorld Las Vegas, NV: I have the following sessions and trade show appearances this time around:
- Wednesday the 5th, 1pm-5pm: Advanced Photoshop Pre-Conference session
- Thursday the 6th, 12pm-1pm: As Easy As 1, 2, 3 (techniques that only have three steps)
- Thursday the 6th, 2pm–In the Xtrain booth: Mastering HDR (I’ll show how I create the images you’ve been seeing on this web site)
- Friday the 7th, 2:30pm-3:30pm: Shooting for Photoshop (change the way you shoot, knowing you’ll end up in Photoshop)
- Friday the 7th, 4pm–In the Peachpit Press booth: Whatever I feel like showing you (I usually wing it)
- Saturday the 8th, 8:15am-9:15am: Mastering Curves
- September 12-25: Private event in Iceland: I’ll be returning to Iceland and will spend nine extra days exploring after teaching for two half days.
- September 28th: Photoshop for Photographers, Detroit: This is my standard one day seminar for Photographers. It costs $99 to attend… $79 if you’re a NAPP member.