It’s a little late to be listing seminars for this month:
- September 5-8: PhotoshopWorld Las Vegas, NV: I have the following sessions and trade show appearances this time around:
- Wednesday the 5th, 1pm-5pm: Advanced Photoshop Pre-Conference session
- Thursday the 6th, 12pm-1pm: As Easy As 1, 2, 3 (techniques that only have three steps)
- Thursday the 6th, 2pm–In the Xtrain booth: Mastering HDR (I’ll show how I create the images you’ve been seeing on this web site)
- Friday the 7th, 2:30pm-3:30pm: Shooting for Photoshop (change the way you shoot, knowing you’ll end up in Photoshop)
- Friday the 7th, 4pm–In the Peachpit Press booth: Whatever I feel like showing you (I usually wing it)
- Saturday the 8th, 8:15am-9:15am: Mastering Curves
- September 12-25: Private event in Iceland: I’ll be returning to Iceland and will spend nine extra days exploring after teaching for two half days.
- September 28th: Photoshop for Photographers, Detroit: This is my standard one day seminar for Photographers. It costs $99 to attend… $79 if you’re a NAPP member.
Ben, I can’t make it to Photoshop World in Las Vegas. Will you be making your “Mastering HDR” class available anywhere else? I loved your “Photoshop for Photographers” seminar, and am eagerly looking forward to seeing how you’ve been making those amazing Route 66 photos.
Yes… my HDR class will be available online after photoshopworld. I will mention that when it’s live. I’ve already given hints to people, but they don’t understand what I mean when I say that it’s not live yet and try to use everything that’s not working yet and then complain, so I won’t mention anything else until it’s available.
See you in Vegas! Can’t wait for that HDR class…
Thanks again, Ben! I cant wait!! =D