I left New Mexico a day early because snow was headed that way and I didn’t feel like driving through it. I spent last night in Amarillo, TX and parked the bus next to the Cadillac Ranch (shown above). I’ll be slowly making my way toward Florida over the next week and a half and then I’ll be in FL until March (but will fly out to a few events). My upcoming Florida events include:
- January 7-8 Daytona Beach, FL:
- Senior Photographers International Convention
- January 10-12 Delray Beach, FL:
- Mastering Color 2-day hands-on workshop
- January 16-20 Delray Beach, FL:
- FOTOfusion conference
- February 19-21 Sarasota, FL:
- Up to Speed: Photoshop CS3 3-day hands-on workshop
- February 28-March 3 Miami, FL:
- Creative Suite Conference
If you’re familiar with Florida and have any suggestions for urban stealth camping spots, I’m all ears. That means, I’m looking for free parking spots in desirable locations. Last year a reader found me a great spot on Key West!
Cool, see you in Miami!
Can we use your photo as an album cover? It’s pretty rad and we don’t want any copyright issues. Let me know. Mike
You’re welcome to use this image as long as you include a photo credit that states “photograph copyright©2008, Ben Willmore” and send me a copy of the CD when it’s done.
Let me know if you need a high resolution image and where to send it (e-mail , etc.).
States are free to organize their state governments any way they like, as long as they conform to the sole requirement of the U.S. Constitution that they have “a Republican Form of Government