I’m heading to Columbus, Oh to present my one-day Photoshop for Photographers seminar.
On a side note: Many people have expressed concern about my mobile lifestyle, worrying that I might be lonely and might not bump into people all that often. I don’t know why anyone would think that… here’s an example from within a seven day span to give you an idea of what I mean:
- Met two motorcycle riders who are crossing the country from Florida on Tuesday and talked for a while about where to visit (I don’t remember their names though)
- Had dinner with Bob and Holly Coates in Sedona, AZ yesterday
- Had dinner with Gary C. tonight in Columbus, OH
- Having dinner with Dave C. in Columbus, OH
- Will be going out shooting and going to dinner with Jim & Carol in Phoenix right after landing
- Finally, I have two whole days on my own to shoot Sedona, AZ, but I might meet back up with Bob & Holly if our schedules allow for it.
That’s not an uncommon week. I meet and visit more people per week than I have at any other time in my life. When I lived up in the mountains of Colorado, I might see Lance (the FedEx guy) a few times a week, but otherwise would have to go out of my way to see a human.
I actually find it fascinating reading about your mobile lifestyle…fascination with a tinge of jealousy. If you get tired of Sedona (which I doubt), head to Flagstaff, about 45 minutes north, and take some pictures of the train station and downtown area. I grew up in Flagstaff and miss the sounds of the trains rolling in to town.
Ben – thanks for the seminar in C-bus. I’m very new at this and you did a great job of presenting a ton of info without me feeling overwhelmed. Great photos of yours here too:)
Ben – Thanks for a great seminar in Columbus. You really have the knack for teaching. Now I need to find the time to practice…