I’ve been in San Francisco for the last few days. I’ll be presenting one of my Photoshop for Photographers seminars tomorrow and will be giving a one hour talk on Advanced Masking on December 8th. I’ve been hanging out with friends and taking a few shots around town. During the day, I’ve had a perfect view of the Golden Gate Bridge from my daytime parking spot.
Here’s what I’ve been up to for the last week or so:
- Spent a day sealing up the bus to prevent leaks (mainly around external lights)
- Got a new Lens Baby 3G and have really been enjoying shooting with it. I tend to use my "normal" lenses during the golden hour and switch to the Lens Baby for midday or night shooting.
- Went flying with a friend on Thanksgiving morning.
- Spent Thanksgiving with another friend in Novato, CA (Thanks Marv for welcoming me into your family gathering)
- Checked out the studios at Inside Mac Radio and went shooting on Treasure Island (see image above) with Scott Sheppard.
- Stopped at the Apple Store in San Francisco and picked up the new tiny iPod Shuffle.
- …and much, much more.
Superb workshop Ben. You changed the way I will use PhotoShop forever!
Beautiful shot, Ben!
Beautiful shot, Ben! How long of an exposure was it (same question for your Portland street shot)?