This class is free to watch, while it’s live, at creativeLIVE.com. It is also available for purchase (to download or stream).
Explore the creative side of Photoshop. Take a walk down the filter menu and learn what’s lurking in the not-so-obvious filters like Displacement Maps and Lighting Effects. See how the simple text and shape tools can be taken to the next level by incorporating layer styles, clipping masks and more.
• Learn which filters have a special relationship with Photoshop’s Blending Modes, which allows for unexpectedly creative results
• See how puppet warping and layer masks will allow you to make a single layer look as if it’s intertwined around another layer
• Start to use Photoshop’s 3D features to add dimension to otherwise flat imagery
• Create animated slide shows that better keep your viewer’s attention
• Add texture to your images to give them more personality