I’m heading to the following events over the next 30 days (it’s all one trip for me):
- October 28th Baltimore, MD Photoshop for Photographers seminar.
If you’re interested in attending, the seminar is from 10am until 5 pm
on September 21st (that’s this Wednesday) at the America’s Convention Center and the price is
$99 for a full day of training.
- October 30th Chicago Area Photography School event.
- October 31-November 11 I’ll be attending events at the Lepp Institute in Los Osos, CA.
- November 14th Professional Photographers of America event in Ohio.
- November 18th San Diego, CA Photoshop for Photographers seminar seminar.
I’ll also be presenting a Photoshop for Photographers seminar in Ft. Lauderdale on November 29th.
Where is the bus picture??? A plane??
Well, I got on a plane for this trip… no bus yet.
My house has to sell first. I’ve been told there is someone with serious interest in my place, but I haven’t seen any offers yet.
I just attended Ben’s Photoshop for Photographers seminar in Baltimore and it was amazing! I learned so much about curves and hue/saturation. The best part – Ben showed us the techniques, then applied it in different ways so we could see the full spectrum of how it was used. I also picked up the DVD in hopes that I can use it as a review.
Thank you so much! I highly recommend his seminar. It will definitely take my pictures to the next level.
hey ben! just wanted to say great seminar in Baltimore on Friday. Thanks for being cool enough to pose with Cody the duck (you made his week!) Nice blog you’ve got here, I’ll have to check back more often.