Here's a quick update on what I've been up to since my February posting:
• explored Slab City and the Salton Sea in California
• explored Joshua Tree National Park
• partied in Las Vegas for PMA
• parked on the beach for 21 days in Los Angeles
• visited friends in New York city for a while (the bus stayed in LA)
• presented seminars in NY, TX, CAx3, MA, MN, CA (again), GA, Iceland, PA
• parked on the top of a mountain with a 360° view for about a week in CA
• visited a bunch of high school friends, college friends and new friends while visiting Minneapolis (where I grew up)
• Explored Iceland for a short time… was going to shoot it from the air, but the weather did not cooperate
• continued shopping for a vintage bus and actually found the original bus from the movie RV (see photo above). If I don't win an auction on a vintage bus in Indianapolis this week, then I might end up with the bus shown above.
• shopped for a vintage car to replace my jeep… right now it looks like I'll end up with either a 1956 or 1967 four door Chevy wagon
The bus has been parked in California all winter (except for a short trip to Arizona). Now that winter is done, I've moved out of California and am heading to Maine (just a short drive). I should be updating this blog more often now that I'm moving around more and taking more photos. Let me know if you have any suggestions for what to see on the East coast.